Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 29, 2007

    Birthday & Baptism




    I photographed a BEAUTIFUL family a couple of weeks ago. Stephanie Arnold called me with a special request...Sawyer, her adorable little boy, was having his first birthday and getting baptized in the same day! It was a gorgeous day and all of their family and friends drove down to Prattville to celebrate. The Lord has truly blessed little Sawyer with a loving family that will bring him up in the truth of the gospel. Sawyer's baptism was an incredible picture of the covenant that the Lord has made with His people. All in all it was a great day. Oh, I can't forget to mention Sawyer's big sister Georgia, who was definitely the life of the party. She was all girl in her princess attire--I just loved it! Happy birthday Sawyer!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    We were so blest by you coming and shooting the day! Thank you! The pictures are WONDERFUL!

    Stephanie