Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 8, 2007

    Allison's Graduation Photos



    I loved exploring Botanical Gardens with Allison and her mom on Sunday. It was the perfect day to take pictures. We took some of my favorite photos in the Japanese Garden, which I had never been to before. I must give credit to both Allison and her mom--they had lots of creative ideas that led to some really great photographs. I think I took 200+ photos in the hour and a half that we were there, and Allison looked stunning in every one of them. I've never met someone so photogenic! All that said, I really hope that you like the slideshow.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Jessica,
    Thank you so much for taking my pictures on Sunday. You did such an amazing job on the photos! My mom and I had a wonderful time. Thank you again for all your hard work!
    ~Allison