Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 22, 2007

    Erin E. Wright, Montevallo Graduate

    Erin is graduating in less than a month! She is my new sister-in-law and good friend, so I had a lot of fun with her today. We just hung out around Montevallo and took lots of pictures. It was good to be back there. I don't see Erin nearly enough, so it was fun to just hang out and be silly. I loved taking pictures of Erin because she's not afraid to be herself. I hope that shows in the photos. Again, this is the raw footage, so look back soon for edited photos and a slideshow!







    this one is just for you, Erin :)

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Haha. I love the last picture. So funny. :) The other three are really good too. I really like the feet picture. You did a very good job and I can't wait to see the rest!